Work for us
We are looking for Enthusiastic, Bright and Energetic individuals
to join our team on a casual basis during the Half Terms
and School Holidays only.
You’ll be working with children from all backgrounds between the ages of 4 – 12 running a selection of Sports, Crafts & Activities with the primary focus on care and protection of the children.
Applicants must have a current DBS check, relevant qualifications in childcare and experience in working with children. Roles and rates of pay vary depending on experience and age.
click on the poster
below to dowload
Responsibilities and Duties
- Care & Protection of children
- Running and Assisting Activities throughout each day.
- Thinking of new creative ideas for the children once planned projects and activities are completed.
- Being mindful of the abilities of the children and accommodating where possible
- Assist with toilet runs.
- Always be prepared for each day and activity planned, checking planned schedules constantly.
- Not to be afraid to join in with the activity/game you are leading.
- Enthusiastic and encouraging to all children.
- You will be acting as an instructor and referee in all activities.
Qualifications and Skills
Applicants must have or be in the process of obtaining the following:
- Safeguarding Level 2 Certificate
- FGM Awareness Certificate
- Prevent Duty Certificate
- Other Relevant qualifications in Coaching/Childcare
- Experience working with children
- Recent DBS Certificate on the Update Service
- Paediatric First Aid Certificate
- Valid ID x 2
To apply, simply send us your CV along with a covering letter telling us why you want to work for Kidz Camp Essex to: [email protected]
Registered in england no. 1052774
Contact address: Turnpike House, 1208-1210 London Road, Southend-On-Sea SS9 2UA